Fibreglass wet laid system.
Fibreglass resins formulated for roofing work have more elasticity than general-
1) The system has to be laid on new timber decking boards.
2) Board joints have to be strengthened with 4-
3) Preformed trims are then secured into place.
4) A ventilation system is installed to allow the roof to breathe.
5) Chop strand matting is adhered to the decking boards with resin.
6) The topcoat resin is applied.
The topcoat comes in a range of colours. The colours can simulate lead or copper roof coverings. Fibreglass wet laid systems come with a twenty-